Resolve to learn a new language in 2019. Register now to learn some basics of American Sign Language. The class will meet twice a week for 1.5 hours.
Arrow Container, a rapidly expanding, family owned, corrugated manufacturer, is seeking Light Assembly Team Members at their Eastside Indianapolis warehouse location to assist with driving their processes and production capabilities forward. Positions will begin as temporary with possibility of coming on company payroll (including pay increase and benefits) based on performance. Starting wage for the position is $10.00/hr.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Assemble corrugated products to customer specifications utilizing glue and hand tools as required according to the specific project
- Set up jobs properly to achieve the quickest and most efficient assemblies
- Keep work area clean and safe according to 5S quality standards
Necessary Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to make a strong individual contribution while functioning as part of a team
- Must excel in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and 50 pounds occasionally
- Stand for an entire 8-10-hour shift
- Frequent bending and twisting
- Dexterity Skills
There is someone on staff who is an American Sign Language / ASL interpreter.
CONTACT KARA FOR DETAILS. (See her contact info below.)
Please do not contact Midwest Language Services regarding this job opportunity. We are sharing this for Arrow Container.
Kara Schnaus, HR Generalist,
We are looking for linguists who are not only bilingual, but who have a minimum of five years of experience in any of the following: conference interpreting, interpreting for appointments, audits, or other interpreting experience. Education at an accredited university is preferred along with certification and additional training beyond the university.
Have you studied interpreting, received certification, or have many years of professional interpreting experience? Please send your résumé and cover letter to Midwest Language Services, LLC for consideration.