ESL / ENL - English as a Second or New Language
- Meet new friends and learn a new language in a small group.
- Learn from other people's questions.
- Learn a new language in a comfortable setting with other people who are also new to the language.
- Save money with this option.
- Register for one of our classes or form your own group.
- Available for corporate and non-corporate clients.
- Learn a new language at your workplace or at one of our convenient locations.
- Study what you want to focus on at your own pace according to your schedule.
- You may focus on one aspect of learning a language or work on multiple skills in each lesson.
- These lessons are led by the needs of the student and are supported by a private language tutor and homework outside of class.
- We suggest at least 90 minutes to 120 minutes per week.
Online lessons (e-learning)
- Learn a new language from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Work with one of our online tutors and share our online platform to focus on improving specific skills, such as idioms, phrasal verbs, business English, or preparing for the IELTS AND TOEFL.
- Take one of our free placement tests to determine your current level.
- Schedule lessons at a time that is convenient for you.
ESL / ENL - English as a Second (New) Language
Why choose Midwest Language Services, LLC?
Since 2004, Midwest Language Services has provided ESL for adult learners in the United States and beyond who want to learn English for everyday life and English for the workplace or "Business English."
We offer high-quality, personalized lessons and outstanding customer service. We treat each of our clients with special attention - the way we would want to be treated.
We not only provide language classes, but we provide opportunities to learn about American culture through our lessons and field trips.
Our clients include major international corporations, their staff, and family members of their employees.
- Everyday English
- Business English
- English for Specific Purposes
- Conversation Practice
- Accent Training / Pronunciation / Word Stress / Intonation
- Preparation for presentations and editing of company newsletters
- TOEIC (Listening and Reading) preparation and administration
New students will receive:
- Free online placement testing
- Monthly subscriptions to a newspaper for newcomers to the U.S. in easy English
- Electronic reminders of your lessons 24 hours in advance
- Monthly billing options for private lessons