TOEIC Training and Testing for Current and Prospective Clients
TOEIC stands for the Test of English for International Communication. The TOEIC is recognized worldwide as a standard of proficiency in Listening and Reading. The test lasts for about two hours and thirty minutes.
We are often available to administer the TOEIC to our current and prospective students on Monday mornings, Friday mornings, or Saturday mornings (except for the 2nd Saturday of the month). Contact us about scheduling a TOEIC for individuals or groups.
Register for the TOEIC Listening & Reading Test
1. Select a date to take the TOEIC.
2. We will confirm our availability to administer the test. (Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays are when we are usually available.)
3. We will send an invoice at least two weeks prior to the test date to help ensure we have enough time to order the tests and for the tests to arrive at our office.
4. We will send confirmation of the date, time, location, and other details about what to bring and what not to bring to the test.
5. You will receive your test results both electronically via e-mail and on paper (a hard copy) within two weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost? It depends on how many people take the test with you and how far we have to travel to administer the test.
When will I get my test results? Test results are usually available within two weeks of the test date. We send both an electronic copy and a paper copy of your results to you. Please specify which address you would like for us to mail these to.
Can I just take the test by myself or do I have to take it with other people from the same company? You may choose either option. You can take it by yourself or you can take it with your coworkers.