Have you ever experienced a language gap between you and your potential client, patient, or visitor?
We have a simple, low-cost solution to reduce stress, streamline communication, and provide your staff and clients a way to better connect.
Does your organization need help complying with Section 1557 of the ACA?
According to the Department of Health and Human Services, covered entities are:
- "required to post a notice of individuals' rights providing information about communication assistance for individuals with limited English proficiency..."
- "In each state, covered entities are required to post taglines in the top 15 languages spoken by individuals with limited English proficiency in that state that indicate the availability of language assistance.
- "Covered entities are prohibited from using low-quality video remote interpreting services or relying on unqualified staff, translators when providing language assistance services."
- "Covered entities are encouraged to develop and implement a language access plan to ensure they are prepared to take reasonable steps to provide meaningful access to each individual that may require assistance.
We're here to help with:
- nearly 3000 phone interpreters
- over 200 languages
- all hours of the day, every day of the week, all year round - whenever you need an interpreter
Why choose Midwest Language Services, LLC?
Reduce stress, streamline communication, and provide better communication between your staff and your current and potential clients.
- Fast connections - Average speed of answer 3 seconds
- US based interpreters - 99.6 % of our telephonic interpreters are based in the United States. Our French Canadian interpreters are based in Canada.
- Higher level of security and quality
- Experienced, professional, trained interpreters
- Extensive interpreter credentialing process
- pay for the minutes you use
- no contracts
- no minimums
- Corporate Business
- Financial & Banking
- Courts & Legal Firms
- Customer Service
- Technical / IT
- Travel, Tourism & Hospitality
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
new customer form - over-the-phone (telephonic) interpreting
Please fill out this form to create an account with Midwest Language Services, LLC to have access to over-the-phone interpreters in over 200 languages. Allow 24-48 hours for us to process your order.
If you submit your form on Friday, please allow us up to the following Monday or Tuesday, depending on the volume of requests we receive. Thank you.