We believe that by facilitating clear communication, we help improve lives.
Our mission is to help individuals and organizations communicate more clearly with their neighbors, coworkers, patients, students, and clients to improve the quality of life for themselves and others.
Midwest Language Services, LLC provides document translations, interpreting, and customized language training services to meet the needs of global citizens in an interconnected world. Clear communication is the key to personal and professional success. Midwest Language Services, LLC offers an array of services to help you succeed.
What We Do
Since 2004, we have grown from an English tutoring service to a robust language service provider that also translates documents and provides in-person and telephonic interpreting services.
• We provide English lessons for everyday living and business English for the workplace.
• We translate instructions for use of medical products into multiple languages.
• We provide interpreters for audits of manufacturing and pharmaceutical companies.
• We provide interpreters for commencement ceremonies and for other educational purposes.
• We provide interpreters for legal purposes.
• We translate handbooks and forms for after-school programs.
• We help people and companies based in the United States and internationally.
Midwest Language Services began in 2004 as an English tutoring service for expats and their families living in central Indiana. Some of our clients who have taken English as a Second Language (ESL) classes and private lessons with us have continued to take online English lessons with us after returning home. We help our clients communicate with their international colleagues and customers in the United States and abroad.
Today, we have added classes in other languages including American Sign Language, Japanese, and Spanish. Our network of linguists help us provide document translation services as well as face-to-face and telephonic interpreting services in over 200 languages. We look forward to continuing to expand our services across the United States.