FAQs About Translation
What languages do we translate?
We translate all major languages into English and from English into other languages.
In some cases, we also translate languages of limited diffusion. Just ask us!
What is the difference between a translator and an interpreter?
- A translator conveys written messages from one language into another.
- An interpreter conveys a spoken or signed messages from one language into another.
Sometimes the word “translator” is used for both, but be sure that you know the difference, so that we can provide the services you need.
How much does translation cost?
Consider this: "How much will it cost if I don’t grow the reach of my audience, target market, or improve client relations?"
- The cost of a translation depends on the language(s), the length, complexity, and the deadline for the project.
- To save time and money, it is less expensive to send us a Word document than other formats.
- Also, be sure that you have already made any changes that you want to the original and that it is ready to be translated.
How long will it take to translate my project?
Our translators can translate between 2000 and 3000 words per day, on average.
We add additional time for proofreading and editing, usually about half the time for translating, depending on the project.
Be sure to send us your translation projects as early as possible, so that we can help meet your deadline